When hiring a new coach, professional sports teams need to take their decision carefully because the success and financial stability of their franchise depend on the selection. Similarly, finding experienced and trustworthy timeshare consultants has a significant implication on the finance of your family. Ending a timeshare is much more complicated than you think as many fraudulent and unethical companies look to take advantage of your situation.
Here are some factors that you need to consider before selecting a firm for timeshare contract cancellation,
- Experience is the key. Look for professionals who have wide experience in timeshares, not someone who is a realtor, or mortgage broker who assures you that he/she could get rid of your timeshare.
- Nearly all of the timeshare transfers companies have are a SCAM! Stay away from anyone who claims they can transfer your timeshare.
- Doing a research is very important. A decent firm would make it easier for you to do research on them as they have nothing to hide. All the important links could be accessed from their website. The real test is verifying with their states Bar Association and make sure they are a licensed attorney in good standing.
- The company you choose has to be truthful to you about the chances of ending your timeshare. Not all the exit methods are the same and require same time.
- Every timeshare dealings should be documented in writing. A professional company would include everything you expect them to do in the details of their agreement.
Ensure that you are paying for a service that removes all your timeshare obligations, not just a listing fee or negotiation fee.